This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) regulates the relationship between IP Zasypkina (hereinafter referred to as Krasoteya or Administration) on the one hand and the user of the site on the other.
Krasotey's website is not a mass media outlet.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the Krasoteya website!
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right to:
- search for information on the website
- receive information on the website
- use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes
The Administration has the right to:
- at its discretion and the need to create, change, cancel the rules
- restrict access to any information on the site
The User undertakes to:
- do not disrupt the performance of the site
- do not use scripts (programs) for automated collection of information and/or interaction with the Site and its Services
The Administration undertakes:
- to maintain the functionality of the site, except in cases when it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
Responsibility of the parties
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties
- in the event of a force majeure situation (hostilities, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement comes into force for any use of this site.
The Agreement ceases to be valid when a new version of it appears.
The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its discretion.
The Administration does not notify users about changes in the Agreement.